- For similar words and other spellings, see Cane (disambiguation).
Caine may also refer to:
- Michael Caine, a British film actor
- Shakira Caine, a Guyanan model, married to the above
- Rachel Caine, pen name of Roxanne Longstreet Conrad, an American writer of science fiction stories
- Hall Caine, a British novelist and playwright
- Hugh Le Caine, a Canadian physicist, composer and instrument builder
- Trudi Le Caine (née Janowski), an arts patron, wife of the above
- Caine (World of Darkness), the ancestor of all vampires in the World of Darkness role-playing game settings
- Caine the Longshot, a character in the manga and anime series Trigun
- The Caine Mutiny, a 1951 novel and 1954 film about a fictional mutiny aboard a World War II United States ship
- The Caine Mutiny Court Martial, a play that Herman Wouk adaptedfrom his novel, "The Caine Mutiny."
- Caine, one of Corwin's brothers in The Chronicles of Amber
- Kaine, a fictional character from Marvel Comics and a clone of Spider-Man
- Kaine, a fictional character from Kaori Yuki's work entitled "Kaine".
- Horatio Caine, a fictional character from CSI: Miami who is the head of the Miami-Dade Crime Lab
- Kwai Chang Caine, a Shaolin monk from the Kung Fu TV series
- Kain (Legacy of Kain), a character from Soul Reaver video-game.
Caine in German: Caine